Get your medical marijuana card faster at Euphoria Wellness!
- Visit us with your valid Nevada ID and we’ll help print out your application and book your doctor appointment with our doctor.
- Visit the doctor and get the referral section signed and notarized by their staff.
- Bring your completed application back to us and we’ll upload the application and payment to the state.
- Within 24-72 hours the state will approve your application and we will print your approval letter so that you can purchase right away!
- The state will then mail your card within 2 weeks. No more DMV visits!
Get your card from us and you will get $20 off your first purchase!
*$20 off purchase of $20 or more.
Cohen Medical Center
3650 S Decatur Blvd #23
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Monday closed, Tuesday 11:00 am-5:00 pm, Wednesday closed, Thursday 11:00 am-5:0 pm, Friday 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
Why Should I Get a MMJ Card?
It is required by the State of Nevada for any patient requiring the use of medical marijuana products for treatment, to hold a valid Medical Marijuana Card.
Do I Have To Get a Card?
Yes, it is required by the state of Nevada.
Anyone wishing to purchase marijuana as a medical patient must present their card. Cards from other states with registered medical marijuana programs are eligible. If you wish to purchase marijuana as a recreational, non-medical user, you must present a valid, government-issued ID and be over 21-years-old.
What Conditions Can Be Treated with Medical Marijuana?
Chemotherapy Side Effects
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Variety of Other Chronic, Debilitating or Terminal Illnesses
What Type of Medical Care Provider Can Recommend Marijuana?
Medical Doctor (MD)
Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)