Euphoria Wellness is currently recruiting potential team members to join one of the best cannabis dispensaries in Nevada. Our Las Vegas location is looking for passionate and knowledgeable individuals to join us in providing top-notch customer service and a wide variety of cannabis products. We are searching for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are eager to help us grow in the cannabis industry.
If you are interested in joining the team, you came to the right place!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate for this position would have great customer service skills, strong money handling and data entry skills, and experience in retail sales. Additionally, they would have a minimum education of 12th grade math and understand and demonstrate compliance to State and Local laws.
CSR – Wellness Guide
$15.00- $16.00 hourly (plus tips)
- Providing registered patients and customers with education, support, and allowable amounts of medical cannabis
- Entering product and client information into Dutchie & METRC
- Educating patients on the different strains of cannabis, their purported effects on different medical conditions, and the different methods and routes of administering medical cannabis
- Observing patients for symptoms that could signify unhealthy or unstable usage of medical cannabis
- Client Service Agents are to alert the manager immediately if they notice these signs or symptoms
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Some duties and responsibilities for a CSR – Wellness Guide include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and demonstrate compliance to State and Local laws
- Must articulate and be well-schooled on the various types, strains and THC levels associated with the products
- Maintaining a safe and secure retail room, including escorting both patients and non-patient visitors
September 1, 2023
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service required
- A minimum of 2 years of accurate money handling, data entry, and inventory skills needed
- A minimum of 1 year of retail sales
- Understand in a demonstrative way a minimum education of 12th-grade math
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team. Fill out the application here to get started.
7780 S Jones Blvd Ste 105, Las Vegas, NV 89139